Tuesday, May 19, 2009

 

The tea house, swimming and beauty


























































































Yesterday Hannah and the boys and James and Janine went to the swimming pool; it is an open air one on top of the hotel, they had a lot of fun they were the only ones at the pool. Hannah did not want to get in, but she watched them play sitting on the side with mom. I decided to just take pictures. Since I did not bring my bathing suit with me to China. The boys tried their best to get me wet anyway.
We saw some beautiful statues in the park, and lots of brides getting their pictures taken.
The shops are wonderful and all the people are very friendly and helpful.
James and I walked to the Swan Hotel where there is a waterfall inside the hotel it is about 40 feet tall with a huge pond with lots of Koi in it. With beautiful artwork all around.
We saw a man doing finger painting which is a very skillful art here and he let me take his picture. I bought one of his very small paintings.
Then he took me to a tea shop, and we had tea the authentic Chinese way, and it was great.
The grocery store was very large, and had everything as before, and lots of workers to help us make selections.
Hannah saw the doctor it was a short walk down the street. Today Molly has paper work to do for us, and then tomorrow we have more paper work, then Thursday we go to Beijing. Today James and I are going to visit a pagoda and gardens.
I am attaching several pictures from yesterday.
God’s love to all

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]