Wednesday, May 20, 2009

 

Rub-a-dub, dub – Three Boys in the …. Pool?

















As soon as the boys found out that there was a pool at the hotel in Guangzhou, they’ve been incessant about hounding me to go swimming. The rooms are a little small here, and since I won’t let them just sit in front of the TV or play their Nintendo DS’s all day, they really do need something to do. Anyway, I took them yesterday (Monday, 18 May), and they were quite happy to have something to do outside in this humidity. David took some convincing that the water was shallow enough for him to be comfortable, but once he knew he could stand up in it, he was all over it. I think Hannah was a little conflicted – she obviously enjoyed watching all of us have fun in the water, but there was no way she was getting in. I think she’s afraid of the water, and I can understand that, but its obviously something we’re gonna have to change. 8-) Janine took them all to the pool today (Tuesday, 19 May) as well, and encouraged Hannah to get her suit on too, but Hannah reacted badly and threw a fit. Janine convinced her however, and all went to the pool, but still Hannah didn’t get in. I will try her again tomorrow, and perhaps she’ll let me take her into the water.


Additionally, check out the picture below. While we’ve been here in China, Elijah has been studying deep meditation techniques from Zen masters and has learned how to levitate above the water. I can’t wait to learn this myself! LOL! (posted by James)



Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]