Monday, May 18, 2009

 

Regarding a certain blond American boy traveling in China…..



Last Thursday, (14 May), we had a free day waiting for Hannah’s passport to be completed, and we took the train into Beijing to first see the Emperor’s Summer Palace, and then to see the Pandas at the zoo. Something had happened a few different times prior to that day, but it seemed to be especially prevalent while we were visiting the Summer Palace. It seems that the Chinese people have a fascination with Gabriel. Why? I’m not quite too sure – perhaps because he’s just soooo cute! But whatever the reason, on no less than two separate occasions on Thursday, people just had to have their pictures taken with him. Gabriel had no idea why he garnered such attention, and was quite shy about these strange people wanting to have their pictures taken with him. He took it all in stride though, and wasn’t rude and didn’t complain. Of course, I have to admit my pride as I took his hand and led him away…thinking to myself how proud I was to have him as my son! 8-) (posted by James)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]