Monday, May 25, 2009

 

A Monday at Shepherds Field.

hello everyone. Well what a weekend I had, I spent one day vomiting, and in bed, doctor Moody came to see me, and decided that it was something I ate, no fever. But still with the sinus thing so he started me on antibiotics.So I still cannot see the children in fear of getting them ill.
For some reason, I do not understand, I cannot get to the blog site in the regular way and have to circumspect the globe to post anything. So I cannot place pictures right now but will again when I can.
Today is Monday and I am feeling much better we have a full week ahead of us. Tuesday i am going with one of the workers here to Langfang to buy a new sewing machine for the Ladies in the craft shop.James, Janine and I are going in together to buy it for them, they use some really antiquated machines right now, one is a treadle machine. They make beautiful wall hangings, we brought over 2 suitcases full of fabric for them also, well James and Janine did.
More visitors came in today, about 10, young people and we had lunch with them. They are only here for the day but I did give them pointers for shopping in the Pearl Market. They are going there Wednesday.
Sunday we are going to the Great Wall.There will be 20 in the group.We will spend the day.
Thursday James and I are going to Forbidden City.
James is off helping with computers somewhere , Janine and the children spent the morning at a friends home visiting.
I still have not decided what painting to choose. And I need to choose before Thursday when about 12 people will arrive to spend a week. There are several guest rooms where we are at, we have 2 as I stated earlier, girls in one boys in the other.
Well I must go now, Gods love to all.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]